Denied Roxas XIII's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Roxas XIII, Apr 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roxas XIII

Roxas XIII Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Cloud
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:64559097
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have no idea why I was banned, and was accused of hacking.
    I have not hacked, and have too much time invested into this server to ever WANT to ruin an opportunity to play on it. If I will not be unbanned, I would like to know why it was that I was banned for "hacking" in the first place.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I went AFK because of my internet being really laggy, and was banned during a time when I wasn't even playing, so I have no idea how to prove my innocence.​

2. BeautifulButterfly

BeautifulButterfly Float like a butterfly VIP

You were banned for hacking first offense by @IKEA Cabinet. He will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. IKEA Cabinet

IKEA Cabinet Your everyday household furniture. VIP

Hello there @Roxas XIII , I hope you're having a good day.

First off, I would like to thank you for your effort to make an appeal for your ban.

I had banned you on West 2 for the use of Aimbot / Aim Assist, 1st Offence.
    We were both Traitors and the round had just begun. Before I could even prepare myself to start killing,
    about 6 - 7 players were already killed in a very short amount of time.

After I had died, I immediately spectated you and started recording. A few others who were playing at that time had also done the same.
    Provided below is the video recording that I got from another player and also my own.

The video is short and simple.
    The snapping / Aimbot is also very obvious and visible.
    After the round ended, you proceeded to complain that you were lagging so badly, when after I checked, you were only hovering
    between 39 - 45 ms the entire round. So I don't know if what you say is believable.

After seeing how obvious it was and after obtaining my video evidence, I then proceeded to ban you.

Provided below are a few screenshots related to the statement above.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I will be tagging @wompzilla , @StarGazingNight. <3 and @Amatsu as my witnesses as they were present during the event.

I will also be tagging my Lead Admin, @Darktooth to investigate the evidence provided and also to give his opinion.

Once again, I want to thank you for your appeal and for being patient. I hope that you will continue to be patient as we carry out further investigations,

Cheers.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
  4. Roxas XIII

Roxas XIII Member

I understand how this looks aimbot, now seeing it from a different perspective. But I can honestly say that it wasn't. I have played many games where my ping is in the lower 50-60 range, but was acting as if it were in the 200+ area. On my end I was rubberbanding and having all kinds of sporadic issues throughout the round. Killing multiple people on Garry's Mod isn't exactly a difficult thing to accomplish when you compare it to something such as CS:GO, which I used to play quite frequently. In any case, I leave any further judgement without any more words to say in my defense, I have no reason to lie about something like this, because hacking in Garry's Mod is just ridiculous. Have a good day.

5. StarGazingNight. <3

StarGazingNight. <3 It's dangerous to go alone... TAKE THISSSSSS!!! VIP

Hello @Roxas XIII , I would like to thank for for making this ban appeal, I would also hope you are having a nice day. I would also like to give a little more evidence from a demo that was given from Amatsu. Which you can download from here.

6. Amatsu

Amatsu Emerald

Since I was tagged, I was there. When I heard about the potential aimbotting, I also spectated and observed and recorded your movements. Your movement was normal, however, your -aiming- was -instantly- locking onto the heads of all that you looked at. I've supplied my evidence for StarGazingNight to review.

7. Rek

Rek Ø

I fail to see how you can look at this evidence and still suggest you aren't hacking.

I would just admit the truth and maybe Darktooth will not get this globalized.

8. Rambo

Rambo Shoot first, ask later. VIP

You are most definitely using aimbot. You didn't even try to hide it. No human would have a perfect snap to someones head in such quick succession. Your ban appeal should be auto locked.

9. IKEA Cabinet

IKEA Cabinet Your everyday household furniture. VIP

Appeal DENIED and locked,

Cheers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.