Approved Rory Mercury's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Rory Mercury, Apr 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    ❤Too Kawaii(◕‿◕✿)❤
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:71472703
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i didnt receive any slays during that time. i didnt rdm if i did rdm i wouldnt leave the server until the slay was finished. i went to bed during that time cause it was late in my time zone​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    N/A​

2. olivia

olivia queen of dankness VIP

You were banned for RDM and Leave by @Script, please be patient while awaiting his response.

3. TLCFanboy

TLCFanboy (◕‿◕✿) VIP Bronze

Hi there Kawaii, give me some time to gather my evidence. But I banned you for RDM and Leave because you KOS'd a player falsely and you left before he could report you.

Alright so let's get into it. You were banned because you false KOS'd Elvis and left the game. As you can see in the clip below, you called out Elvis as soon as the player behind you shot you and then killed you. Elvis did nothing to you during that part of the round.

http://plays.tv/video/5ae02bf787c5229683/too-kawai-false-kos

You can see in this image below that you called a KOS on Elvis and left quickly after, so he couldn't report you for it.

[​IMG]

If you could, please explain your side of the story.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
  4. when was this i didnt remember playing gmod yesterday because i went to watch avengers infinity war with my family. was this at the morning or night? when got back from watching the movie i played only gmod at midnight in ttt west

5. TLCFanboy

it occurred on 04/25/18 at 2:40AM EST. Not last night, the night prior to that.

6. is it at my timezone because i live in the philippines

7. TLCFanboy

Your time zone is exactly 12 hours ahead of me. So 2:40PM on April 25th 2018.

8. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

If it means anything I forgive them.

They took the time to appeal too

9. oh ok now i remember i panicked during that because i didnt know that jalliston was shooting me at the back that time my grandmother called me because we were going to a wake because my grandaunt died from old age at 04/24/18 so i left to go see her and say goodbye to her and that was reason of my leaving in the server .
    if you denied this appeal im ok with it but i promise to not rdm and leave again. Thank you for understanding this message

10. TLCFanboy

Understood, your appeal will be granted.

Appeal: Approved.
    Thread: Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.