Denied Roger Rabbit's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Roger Rabbit, May 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roger Rabbit

Roger Rabbit New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Roger Rabbit
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:18609177
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was playing on east 2 when suddenly im banned for 112 days on all serious servers for rdm and leave 4th offense. I was still in the game and had not killed anybody during the rounds.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    If you look at the logs you can see that i had not rdmed anybody and was still in the server until the ban. I am very confused of why i was banned. The person who banned me was Nena ^Artemis. ALSO if i did do this i want to take the slay and i didnt mean too (if i did do it).​

Last edited: May 17, 2015
  2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

@Nena Will respond as soon as possible

3. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

I was also here. Looking through the chat logs you did indeed leave, but when she banned you, you had came back. Please be patient.

4. fateburn

fateburn 自分のためが VIP

I had my ban reason wrongly, I banned you for mic spamming 4th offense and was asked to be globalized and extend by @Zikeji
    And with your mic spam history , I'll have to ban you globally for 2 weeks

5. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

So I'm playing earlier, and suddenly I have multiple people messaging me telling me to gag you as you were spamming in spectator chat. I kill myself to take care of it, and get to listen to you playing what sounded like a MLG video over the mic. I recognized your name instantly, as I had banned you early that morning for 3rd offense mic spam. SEwing as you had just gotten back from my ban only to commit the same exact offense, I submitted your info for a global and extended ban.

Sorry for the wall of text, on my phone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.