Approved RODSIN's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by RODSIN, Jul 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RODSIN

RODSIN VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    RODSIN
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:216640268
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I will say in the innocent part too, i ghost mistakes were made and i did. I will take those weeks and i haven't have any proofs to support myself. The only thing I have to support myself it was a minor ghosting but was ghosting.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    As i say before there are no proofs to defend myself so i say other time, i made a mistake. I will answer some of your questions:

What was mine goal when you sent that pm?

I didn’t have an specific goal, more of that, i was gonna send that message on the dead chat but i did something (i think take a bottle of water) and i sent it on the wrong type of chat because i confused. As i said ‘mistakes were made’.

I will put some sentence, I have to say which is ghost and which isn’t. There´s one with a similar pm that I sent, which one it is?

( X Is the dead player and you is you)

X to you: Hosi acts suspicious is a traitor!

• This is a ghost example because s saying who's the t.
    X to you: He is on your floor.

• Is ghosting because x i saying where´s he/she.
    X to you: Let's rdm/ random deathmatch Irish (for example that name can be another).

• Is ghosting because can means he’s the t and is a motive to slay the x player.
    X to you: There are gonna die.

• Is ghosting because means they are almost dead and is the sentence similar i did.
    X to you: Is this real/reality?

• Can be ghosting because means you didn’t see the player but usually isn’t target as ghosting.

That’s it.​

2. Reda-Lex

Reda-Lex sup, China ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)/ Administrator VIP

I have seen this.

3. Reda-Lex

Reda-Lex sup, China ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)/ Administrator VIP

Ok RODSIN, i will reduce your ban to 3 weeks in total, you already served 1 week. If you are dead do not contact other players who are still alive to give them information about the round(Even as a joke/Even if it's not a real information). If you have any doubt if something is ghosting, contact one of us to be sure.

I'm going to repeat it again, your next ghosting ban will be 16 weeks long, be careful.

Ban appeal: Accepted(Length reduced/Ban not voided)

Last edited: Aug 20, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.