Approved Rocky Baller's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Rocky Baller, Apr 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rocky Baller

Rocky Baller New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    RockyBaller
    Your Minecraft UUID:

Why you should be unbanned:
    First of all Ik what I done and I was waiting for the admin to see my replay on the rdm, I told the admin papa smurf to check my reply cuz I had to leave and he said that he is checking it. I thought that I was done I didn't get banned then I left and I typed in the chat I am gonna leave now.And by the way i didnt deny killing the innocent guy.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Heyo @Rocky Baller
    You were banned by @Papa Smurf for RDM and Leave 1st
    Please give him some time to gather evidence for this ban!

Edit: Moved to TTT ban appeals!

3. Doctor Smurfenstein

Doctor Smurfenstein Active member Banned VIP

I have seen this and will reply once I have collected my evidence.

4. Doctor Smurfenstein

Doctor Smurfenstein Active member Banned VIP

Hi RockyBaller

Seeing how the day we played together I was on a different machine that I don't have access to at this moment, I am unable to present to you the evidence required to justify your ban. This is why I will first and foremost unban you as it is my responsibility to be able to provide it. Secondly, and perhaps more importantly, I apologize for my unprofessionalism. This is a good opportunity for me to learn to always centralize my evidence so it can be accessed remotely.

Even thought I am unable to show you the screenshots proving this right now, I would still like to explain why I banned you for RDM & Leave so this doesn't happen again. There was an open, unhandled report on you which you responded to while I was still alive. You then asked if you were free to leave (which is very commendable and you should indeed always do). I replied with "Sec, I'll check", after which I killed myself to handle the report (this involves checking both responses, death scene, dmg logs, etc..). During that time however you posted the message "I am going to leave now." I did not notice that message until after you left. Because I hadn't responded to you yet whether you were allowed to leave (which you weren't), I had to ban you for RDM & Leave.

Concluding: you have no prior bans and asked beforehand if you were allowed to leave. Combined with my inability to provide evidence of the situation, I will unban you right away. Sorry again and hope to play with you again soon ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.