Denied Rocket's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Rocket, Nov 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rocket

Rocket New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Rocket
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I had called a live check and only two people responded. Then two people who did not respond to the live check showed outside of the window so I shot a barrel, killing one of the people who did not respond and the other one that did not respond threw a smoke into my small room. I proceeded to shoot him because i thought it was an incendiary grenade. Once i killed him i read in chat that he had typed that it was just a smoke grenade, so i then decided to hit my kill key and as soon as i hit the kill key gmod crashed.

Thank you for taking time to read my post
    ~Rocket
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

You were banned for RDM and Leave by @wink. Please wait patiently for their response.

3. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Hey @Rocket !

I banned you for leaving the server after killing killing one of the people, Milo, without any explanation. You cannot kill based off of live check results, since that is simply a kill based off of heavy heavy suspicion, valid or not. I've added you on steam, I'm more than willing to void this ban if serve a simple slay due to your clean history.

Cheers.

4. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Since the ban expired and you never added me back to serve the slay, this appeal is denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.