Approved Rocket Hamster's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Rocket Hamster, Aug 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Rocket Hamster
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:26122914
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I had no reports against me when I left the server, and I left in the middle of a round during which I'm sure I didn't kill anyone, but if I did I left what I thought would have been reasonable time to report me. However I'm going off memory but I'm sure if I killed anyone I would have had sufficient evidence to do so and not left otherwise.

I've been slayed for RDM before, so if I knew I was reported I would have stayed online until it was resolved.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    N/A -​

2. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

Tagging @Acnologia as he banned you for RDM and leave.

3. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Hey man, give me a few to prepare my evidence to present it in this appeal. I'm staffing at the moment so please chill for the time being.

4. Oh I should say last night I was playing with the nickname "Cuck Master" as there was another Rocket on the server.

5. Acnologia

Hey Rocket, first off I'd like to thank you for being patient about this. I'll give you the gist of what happened below.
    We were both playing on West 2 on the server known as 67th_way when suddenly I came upon a peculiar instance in the damagelogs. Do note that as a moderator, I have to report all instances of unreported damage to make sure no one goes unpunished.

Here are the logs, I've underlined the important events related to this appeal in blue:
    [​IMG]

As you can see, you had damaged Aarow for a total of 100HP. As the next map was approaching soon, I wasn't able to grab the deathscene, partly due to the major amounts of lag the server was facing. But I did manage to get the damageinfos for the first shot:
    [​IMG]

Aarow hadn't shot anyone, so then I proceeded to attempt to report these instances to you, when I noticed that you had disconnected mere seconds earlier:
    [​IMG]

I then gave you a round to return when we arrived on the next map and then banned you.

If I may ask, why did you damage Aarow and, in the end, why should you be unbanned?

6. I remember that instance. Arrow was carrying around an un ID'd, I kept asking him to drop it and he was laughing into the mic while I was shooting him. I shot him once and gave him time to drop the body which instead he ran around to the back of the house still holding the body and I ended up killing him for it. I left after killing him as I was killed shortly after and he was laughing over mic about it too

I believe that I should be unbanned as I killed him for acting in a traitorous way despite giving warning to drop and ID the body before I killed him for it (over mic so no logs unfortunately).

7. Acnologia

Considering what you've brought to light, I'll be unbanning you shortly.

8. Acnologia

[​IMG]
    I've unbanned you, but do note that I won't be voiding the ban. That means that the next time something like this occurs, it will be your second offense.

Appeal:
    Approved

~Acnologia

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.