Approved Rocket Boy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Rocket Boy, Feb 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rocket Boy

Rocket Boy Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Rockey Boy
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:57014023
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hello I am unsure why I have been banned, when I just logged in it just tells me I'm banned for 5 days​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have been playing on this server for a while and have never left when given a slay, I am good for my punishments. This is all just a misunderstanding I must not have seen my punishment given and left. For those of you who have played with me, I often go afk for a couple of rounds and leave I'm guessing this is what happened I did not mean to break any rules. Please lift this ban ill happily take the slays.​

2. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

I banned you. I'll respond once I'm done staffing.

3. Ashes Relandi

Hey,
    So I banned you for RDM and Leave.
    You had this report on you:
    [​IMG]

Here's the damage log in terms of this:
    [​IMG]

Essentially you killed him for throwing a grenade which he never threw at all. Shot logs show no such grenades being thrown.
    I slayed you then you left with a slay on you.
    [​IMG]
    Why did you leave?

4. Rocket Boy

Rocket Boy Member

I could have sworn I stayed and played after that, we went to play the motel map. I did not mean to break the rules by any means if you lift the ban I will take the slay

5. Rocket Boy

Rocket Boy Member

If my memory serves me right I was supposed to be a traitor that round, I remember saying to myself "Fuck if I didn't kill him I would have been a T"

6. Ashes Relandi

Seeing as how this is your first offense in quite some time, I will be accepting this ban appeal.
    Note that you will still need to serve this slay. I will add this slay onto your SteamID.
    The ban will not be voided so the next time you RDM and Leave, it will be your second offense.

Appeal: Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.