Approved Robust's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Robust, Jul 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robust

Robust Active Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Robust | gamingforums
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:37024739
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I didn't get a ban reason, but I think it's because I was slain for RDM and 'left'. I didn't RDM in the first place tbh, but I took the slay and was through most of it when I was kicked by the server. It was full so I tried to rejoin and set it to auto join and found myself with a ban when I finally connected. tldr; I didn't leave myself, I was kicked auto for ping or username change or something.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I didn't screenshot the server kicking me since I didn't think I'd get banned for it, but your logs should have that info. Thanks!​

2. News Network

News Network broken VIP

You were banned by @Knockdown for RDM and leave (First Offense). Please be patient until they respond.

3. Knockdown

Knockdown The reason you can't sleep VIP

Hey @Robust,

I banned you for rdm and leave (First Offense)

This is the report I banned you for.

[​IMG]

You shot the person because he was being suspicious. you told me you where the only 2 around there and than you got shot. You killed him because you where thinking it was him.

I checked if he might shot.

[​IMG]

as you can see he didn't. You can not kill a player because you got shot and it might be him. (This was a kill on suspicion) The bullet might came from an other direction.

Now I am willing to unban you but I will not void the ban. To prevent that you will leave again during a slay.
    I also suggest you read our (extended) Rules. you can find them here on the forums. this will show you how the server works with the rules.

If you got anything to ask feel free to message me here on the forums.

Knockdown.

Thread: Closed.
    Appeal: Accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.