Approved RoboRedneck's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by RoboRedneck, Aug 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoboRedneck

RoboRedneck New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    RoboRedneck
    Your Steam ID:
    Gigantoro
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Literally the most unfortunate series of events. Innocents standing over un-id's, killing innos thought to be traitors because of rdm, etc. Im not a blood thirsty kid who just wanted to play tdm.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. AlCo owns

AlCo owns The one and only VIP Emerald

Hello Robo! You were banned by @Taco_Rocket. He will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Taco_Rocket

Taco_Rocket G-G-G-Godmin VIP

Hey RoboRedneck! I banned you for Mass RDM because of the sustainment of 2-3 maps you managed to kill 4 people warranted the 5 day ban. Now I did not request a global I can tell you that.

After talking with @McMuffin and @Event Horizon, I was banning two people around the same time as you (For a RDM (7)). I accidentally passed you ID over to McMuffin instead of the other. With that being said, after discussing with Event, you will of course be unbanned globally and the time reduced on West 2.

However, I'm going to deny the appeal because this is the second time I've had to ban you for Mass RDM. It's not unIDs that I'm having to slay and ban you. You get reported for people getting when you were stuck or "look suspicious"

Please don't be so trigger happy in the future.

Your ID for reference is STEAM_0:1:79089673

4. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Your ban has been reduced to 4 days and made local. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.