Denied robert111's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by HoneySenpai<3, Oct 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HoneySenpai<3

HoneySenpai<3 VIP Silver

Your In Game Nickname:
    HoneySenpai<3
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:40400163
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i was banned for mass rdm 3+ first offense for shooting people with a newton launcher but they were having run allowing me to shoot them but no admin was on to allow it so the mod did his job properly
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Kawaii was one blaytin was one and everyone i shot with it allowed me sorry i dont have damage logs to know who all i shot. @Finn banned me​

2. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things VIP Silver

If I understand correctly, the players allowed you to shoot them. Please refer to the picture.
    [​IMG]
    Anyways, @Finn will respond when he can.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
  3. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

Seems like when a member pays $10 a month to support a server, he shouldn't be banned because everyone wanted him to shoot them, in a fun way. I mean, add in the fact that he's a well known member with a good reputation, and the fact that he could have just kept silent about this entire thing but decided to tell the staff that were on what he had done, and who both staff members thought that he would be unbanned through admin discretion, because it really was a stupidly ridiculous ban (really need to be there to understand how dumb of a ban it is to not void).

I mean I understand that being a donator doesn't give you any get out of jail free cards or anything, but shouldn't it at least give you some benefit of the doubt? Of course, if HoneySenpai (or robert1111) had ran around and just blasted 3 innocents from full health to no health for no reason while shouting obscenities, it would be the same punishment as this (where a bunch of kids asked him to shoot them with a neutron launcher so they could fly around and have fun, and everyone was giggling and having a good time, and I don't even think anyone reported him)

4. Finn

Finn Human VIP

Hello robert111, aka HoneySenpai<3. Thank you for taking the time to appeal this ban. As stated above by yourself you took the liberty of shooting other players with a T-Weapon, the Newton Launcher, as requested by them. Unfortunately rules are rules and are in a place for a reason, this one being that we don't want to encourage rdm, even if consent is given, given that it may confuse newer players and/or encourage other players to rdm and complain that we are "playing favorites" with other players because we slayed them and not the others, among other reasons.
    honeysen.png
    In light of the time of this ban being only 24 hours, I will be denying this appeal, as both of us thought this would be a much longer ban when we were in server, and it was not (only 3 players were shot, not 6, reducing your ban considerably).

In summary, don't shoot innocents even when they ask, it will result in punishment according to the rules.

Hope you have a great day, hope to see you on the servers again soon, always a pleasure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.