Denied RobBioGear's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by RobBioGear, May 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    ROB-A♠ℜΘß♠๖ۣۜβιø☣Ģèâr☢�
    Your Steam ID:
    Gears3333
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Becos I play that server all the time, Much of my life wasted on that server ++ I worked really hard to gain the points I have.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    STEAM_0:1:59624147

I dont have Evidence i dont think, I just gotta say I seam to only get banned for EVER when there is half ass mods on.. I dont meant to be disrespectfull but come on!

I take my slays when I Kos an ino and I even Pay some people out of my point shop if i Kos out of term, I enjoy this game vermuch but its almost unplayable With all the Ban happy mods​

2. Chrissyleecious

Chrissyleecious Limited Edition :Poop: King VIP

You were ban by @Candycaneore for mass rdm. She will reply at her earlier convenience.

3. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

I talked with you ingame when you were complaining about being banned by Candycaneore, I asked you to make an appeal at seriousttt.com. I noticed that the account you were playing on did not have any bans from Candycaneore; However, checking the ban list I see that you have another account that was banned under the same name by Candycaneore. This leads me to believe that you have been using another account to ban evade on the West server.
    @RobBioGear Please explain why you are using more than 1 account.

Last edited: May 24, 2014
  4. Candycaneore

Candycaneore Neko Candy VIP Silver

DENIED since you were evading bans and globally banned

5. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Ban appeal will remain open for another day or two while we await a response to the charges of ban evading. For now, both accounts have been Globally banned for ban evading.

6. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

I would like to say that he has another alt account now. His steam id is below.

STEAM_0:1:15641402

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.