Denied rob the sasquatch's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by rob the sasquatch, Aug 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Report or Appeal:
    Appeal
    Username of the reported player:
    rob the sasquatch
    Explain the case:
    im banned from east without a reason i tried to join and it said i was banned for 5 hours without saying why​
    Related Evidence:
    trying to join and saying banned​

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Tagging @Smusha to address your concerns.

Moved to TTT appeals.

3. Smusha

Smusha Meme Marine & Staffin' Machine VIP

Hello @rob the sasquatch !
    Thank you for taking the time to create an appeal!
    You have been banned by me due to Mass RDMx3 with a Frag grenade you did not warn for at the very start of the round.

Below are the in game reports in question:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As you can clearly see, your responses weren't what I would exactly call valid reasons to throw a grenade.In fact, they are very far from valid.
    In report 3 you actually even admit to revenge RDM ing which is a more serious offense than that which you were banned for.

Overall,I believe that you can clearly see why you were banned as well as the reasons for why I will not be unbanning you either.
    And you claiming that you do not know why you were banned is very peculiar to me considering that you were banned as soon as you responded to those reports and you were still playing and talking seconds before your ban.

If you have any further questions regarding this incident you are free to create a private conversation with me on our forums.
    Other than that, I wish you a good day and once again thank you for taking the time to create this appeal!

Appeal:Denied
    Thread:Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.