Denied Rob Ford Crack Lord's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Rob Ford Crack Lord, Jul 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    RobFordCrackLord
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:40067085
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I did not see any reports against me registered before I got off, and, in my memory at least, I don't recall any behavior that would have earned one.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

You were banned by @ThatBox for RDM & Leave First Offense, he will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. ThatBox

ThatBox Not this box, that one. VIP

Hello there @Rob Ford Crack Lord! I hope you are having a wonderful week!

The Ban

The reason you were being slain the round after you left was because of your anitcs dealing with the car on the map forest_final. You had randomly damaged Doge in the process of messing around with the car, after I had informed you via voice chat that you shouldn't unless you want to be responsible for the damage you cause. I continuously watched you as you damaged another player with the car and Doge was also slain as he was also doing the same.

Below are the chat logs of the event (Damage logs were not recorded but I witnessed it all happen).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Appeal

As your ban will be expiring in only a few days, I regret to inform you that your appeal has been denied.

Please feel free to play on any of our other four servers while you wait out your ban.

West | 66.150.188.73:27015

West 2 | 66.150.188.231:27015

East | 74.91.124.21:27015

Vanilla | 64.94.101.124:27015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.