Denied Ristyenok's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Ristyenok, Jul 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ristyenok

Ristyenok New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Польша Мяч ♥ Kurwe:
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:42233331
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I left after my 2nd slay. I was slayed for 2 rounds for "accidentally hitting some one once with a crowbar. I stayed until my 2nd slay and I come back a day later and now I am banned for 5 days.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    None. I did not expect there to be a problem for leaving after a 2nd slay.
    If logs are available then you can see.​

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Hey Kurwe,

Looks like you were banned by @Guilty-Crown for RDM and Leave. He will reply at his earliest convenience. Thank you for your patience.

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

If you get slain, you have to wait for the full round to finish before leaving. Otherwise, you will be banned as you have seen with your current ban. Unfortunately, this appeal will be denied. You will have access to our other 4 servers for the time being so play on those 4 servers and familiarize yourself with how the Serious TTT Server rules work.

This appeal will be locked at your acknowledgement.

4. Ristyenok

Ristyenok New Member

Can I atleast get the amount lowered? It seems kind of stupid to make the ban be so long spite I stayed the 2 slays and even then its still is a misunderstanding. I dont understand why It has to be so long over a misunderstanding. Its not like I left the moment he told me I had 2 slays.

5. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

You only stayed until you got slain for your second round. After you were slain, you immediately left. You are supposed to serve the slays to the full duration until the round ends. Otherwise, you get banned.

Your ban will not be reduced and will serve it to its fullest extent. Have a good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.