Denied Ripper's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Ripper, May 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ripper

Ripper New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Ripper
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:53189353
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I think I should be unbanned because Machinekiller discriminated against my voice and gagged me multiple times, I tried to tell him to stop but he eventually banned me for "constant mic spam" I feel that he didn't consider me as a human being and therefore did not give me any rights. Thanks.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have dream! That...s, that you umm you had, you'd, you--w--you--could you'd do, you--wi--you wants you, you could do so, you, you do, you cou--you, you wan', you want him to do you so much that you could do anything?​

2. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

3. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

Hello there Ripper, I hope you're having a good day. You joined the server and you were playing a clip from a Youtube video which I have seen before. Anyways, you kept on playing this over the mic and I had to gag you for that since it's not allowed. You were gagged once as a warning then the second time you were gagged for a full round. You then returned and continued to do this and you kept leaving and joining back and played this sound clip. I then had to ban you for Constant mic spam since that's protocol. I was with @ant. at the time and he could also vouch for me that you were doing this. I will have to Deny your appeal and you can feel free to play on any of our 5 other servers. If any other staff member disagrees and feels that my decision was unjust then feel free to message me. Thank you for making your appeal and have a good day :)

Last edited: May 19, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.