Denied Rin Tin Tin's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Rin Tin Tin, Oct 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rin Tin Tin

Rin Tin Tin Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Dicker Max
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:26517265
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I am a great player and I know the rules. If you look at my account, I have been here for a while.

As for my ban, it is justified. I was being toxic and I was not the ideal player. However, this usually happens whenever I am having a bad experience in terms of gameplay. For this situation, I was RDM'd twice before the admin arrived. So I took the matter into my own hands, which I should not have obviously.

I take full responsibility for my actions. For the future, I will play between the boundaries of the rules and make the server a much more friendly space.

Thank you for reading my appeal,

Sincerely, Dicker Max.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

You were banned by @Salisian for toxic behavior and loopholing. He will respond to your appeal shortly.

3. Salisian

Salisian An unbroken series of successful gestures VIP

Wild Salisian appeared on West 1! He used "RDM Manager"! It's super effective!

[​IMG]

Odd that one would kill someone legitimately with a discombob, so I checked:

[​IMG]

So you killed someone with a random discombob, and then lied about it. But then, the jury will kindly note the words in the background of the report, after I slayed him. Thus it continued:

[​IMG]

Your admin notes say, among other things, that you have an issue with prolific use of those words. You've even been warned and banned for it before, and I personally know you have a history of testing mods repeatedly regarding their use. So, you know our rules; you simply choose to ignore them. So, I escalated the punishment on this otherwise garden variety trolling. You're welcome to come back to the servers in a month, preferably with a whole new outlook on life, and on the sort of people we want to have playing here- namely, people who don't think racism is funny. It's just poor humor, and ultimately, trolling.

Plus you tried to loophole on a report.

Appeal denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.