Denied rimmer59's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by rimmer59, Jun 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rimmer59

rimmer59 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    rimmer59
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:59253496
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    If I knew what I was banned for then I would be able to provide more information. I assume it's for RDM & Leave 2nd when my 1st appeal was accepted (invalid reason).
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Waiting on logs for reply.​

2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Hello @rimmer59 you were banned by @puddles for RDM and Leave Second Offense. She will respond as soon as she can.

As for your previous appeal seen here: http://www.seriousttt.com/threads/rimmer59s-appeal.19302/#post-162826 You were banned for a valid reason (RDM and Leave) and while your appeal was accepted (because of the mod believing your story, not because you were wrongly banned) @Average Guy did not state that it was voided, meaning that you were still liable to the increase ban time if you received another RDM and Leave ban within 3 months.

3. zomborg

zomborg "She's like a little Satan." - CDriscoll 2015 VIP

Greetings Rimmer59!

I banned you for RDM & Leave 2nd offence because of the situation below;
    [​IMG]

You also left before I could ask you why you did it to see if there was a valid reason as to why.
    As Noctorious mentioned above, you WERE cleared for being unbanned however, you were not given a void.

4. rimmer59

rimmer59 New Member

I shot the barrel he was carrying around and announced it in chat (audio, not text) before doing so.

5. zomborg

Do you have any proof of this? I don't recall hearing that, else I wouldn't have banned you.

6. rimmer59

rimmer59 New Member

I don't have proof other than the other people around did not KOS me due to that (because I did call it out & it was valid to do so).

7. zomborg

Unfortunately I will have to deny your appeal based off the fact I have insufficient evidence backing your claim. :(

Next time something like that happens, especially early round, please ask before you leave just to make sure everything is a-ok.
    Feel free to play on any other STTT servers until your ban is over.

Thanks!
    puddles

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.