Approved rimmer59's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by rimmer59, Apr 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rimmer59

rimmer59 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    rimmer59
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:59253496
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was slain for RDM after hitting an innocent with a crow-bar. I was about to place a health station for him somewhere in the open and after him constantly hitting me (trying to kill me) I just killed him when I had 20hp left. Someone in the house was downloading something and didn't throttle the bandwith and eventually I just got DC'd. I should be unbanned because after they were done downloading their file I came back on the server.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Check the logs for what happened, and that I did come back after disconnecting. I said:

"dc/d"
    "dc'd"

for disconnected. The first time was just a typo. 4:00pm centeral, 5:00pm eastern, or 2:00pm pacific. I did come back in the middle of that same round also, not a different one.​

2. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

You were banned by @Average Guy for your first offense of RDM and Leave. He'll respond as soon as possible with further details and how to proceed.
    You've got access to our 4 other servers (West, West2, East2, and Vanilla) while you wait.

Thanks for your patience, and we'll get it sorted out as quickly as we can.

3. Average Guy

Average Guy Averageness is subjective. VIP

Hello rimmer59, hope your day is going swell. I did indeed ban you for rdm and leave after you killed someone with a crowbar and left shortly after your slay was issued. The report is question can be seen here: http://imgur.com/RDKbBGI. Seeing as you took the slay without any issue nor complaint, and this is your only your first offence, I will gladly unban you from the server. Just try to be careful next time. Best of luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.