Denied Riki's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Riki, Jan 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riki

Riki New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Riki
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:55214023
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I blew up my t buddy (tommy robinson's) death station while we were playing roulette the t's were already dominating innocent with like 7 traitors and 2 innocents so he was completely fine with it and we were just having fun without reporting me i then left for a couple of minutes and got banned for rdm and leave​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    you can ask tommy robinson​

2. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

hey! you were globally banned by @Temar for RDM and Leave 3rd , please wait patiently while he gathers his evidence and responds

3. its true, I am tommy robinson.

we were playing roulette with the death station and it just so happened that Riki, unfortunately, lost this round and blew us both up. I was fine with it since there was like 1-2 innos left and bare traitors, and since we were T's and in a area where only us 2 could die, there cant have been a chain reaction since we were both dead, and no innos saw it happen.

4. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

Oh yer nearly forgot about this
    erm yer this is not an ok thing to do, altho he only hit it once and you hit it 10+ times
    so yer you killed your self and your T buddy with out any good reason, could of easily damaged other T buddies i know atleast 1 was near by
    You have 3 rdm and leave bans this month now
    and alot of karma bans so clearly you need to rethink you play style when you come back
    Since you know exactly why you was banned i see no reason to post the evidence of your actions
    Appeal Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.