Approved rigby250's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by rigby250, Sep 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rigby250

rigby250 VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    rigby250
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:103042945
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I am assuming that I was banned for rdm and leave based off of my time left on the ban. I believe the ban happened on Sunday as that was around the last time I played on east I believe and I was wondering if I could get some info on the report and following ban.

Overall major bummer man.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Last I remember from Sunday was I had some guests come over to my house so I shut down my computer to go and answer the door, I cant remember if I was slayed that round though.

Respectfully,

Rigby250​

2. ryan

ryan yeet VIP

tagging @TrinityBlade who banned you for RDM and leave (first offense)

3. TrinityBlade ⚔️

TrinityBlade ⚔️ They question the king upon leaving. VIP

I have seen this and I'll respond with my evidence in the morning, in the mean time you can enjoy our other servers since this is a local ban for East.

4. TrinityBlade ⚔️

TrinityBlade ⚔️ They question the king upon leaving. VIP

Hey Rigby, sorry for the slight delay, but thanks for your patience.

This was the report you were banned for, and it also shows you leaving the server whilst slain:
    [​IMG]

Since I have played on the server, I will say that you are usually very good with the rules of the server and are fun to play with and I honestly believe that this leave was a mistake. I will unban you and make you serve a slay shortly. However, the ban will not be voided so your next offense will be the 2nd offense and will come with a longer punishment.

Appeal: Approved NOT voided
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.