Approved Rice and Chicken's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Rice and Chicken, Mar 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Rice and Chicken
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:14172530
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I admit to pushing boundaries and being too trollish at the time of my banning. Instead of doing what I should do I teased the staff who were on at the time of my banning because I did not believe they were doing their job.

I should have just helped by being more direct about the person breaking the rules.

So I apologize for being toxic, I have reflected on that and am turning over a new leaf. Which I have been working on in shoutbox! But seeing East as the populated server and not west I am bored and miss my people.

and to address the ghosting part of my ban

[​IMG]

all I did was type a handful of names into world chat. Which alone means nothing. I did not call a kos on these people. And with the wording of the ghosting rule, says "through means of communication other than world or team chat"​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

as you can see, even while banned I am still supporting this community and showing that I have turned over a new leaf.​

Last edited: Mar 2, 2020
  2. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Tagging @Credence as he banned you for Ghosting 1st. Please be patient while he responds.

3. Credence

Credence Demon Lord VIP

Alright so, here are the screenshots showing all of what you did, including the ones Woet had showing what you said during the round.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

So as you can see, you did it more than once, ghosting also involves the other party if they use the ghosted information. Which you did, you were also attempting to troll staff members for no reason other than to be toxic. However, I have seen an improvement out of you, which is what I told you I wanted to see out of you. So, you have already served half of this ban, I have decided to unban you shortly. However, this ban will NOT be voided.

EDIT: Note, if this situation happens again with you I will NOT be lenient with you.

Appeal: Accepted
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.