Approved Rice and Chicken's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Rice and Chicken, Sep 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Rice and Chicken
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:14172530
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for "Hacking + Sabotaging our anti-cheat systems" by Opalium

I would still like to argue that the evidence given is 30 tic demos which is not a 1:1 representation of what is actually happening. Mouse movements are far clunkier.

Also sabotaging the systems part is very odd. It should have been seen as a false positive imo, since going through all past and future perm bans I was the only ban for it. I had no idea on my end, never changed my gameplay, and invited people to spectate me.

I recently bought a new computer since my HDD died and I couldn't run CoD blackout on my old one. And I now have more than 1 upload speed so I can stream while playing on your servers.

With all this new stuff, I could help you test out your systems to see if they still go off on only me, or if it was some other program just interfering, or what.

I still enjoy this community and have no hard feelings, I just like to play on here in between games!​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Past posts of my professional(~) gaming experience.

Willingness to cooperate and stream!

Love for the community and what it brings for me in between new game releases!​

2. ryan

ryan yeet VIP

tagging @Opalium to handle this appeal

3. oFrizz

oFrizz New Member

Curious on the outcome of this. I have played with rice for a long time and he has incredible aim on every game he touches. 30 Tick demos are really bad to base evidence off of. Even 128 tick demos still have weird things that go on in them, so to think of even using 30 tick demos as evidence in my mind is obsurd. Go watch pros in CS on 128 tick demos and even some of those look like aimbots. Best of luck to rice however this gets resolved. @Opalium

4. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin VIP

Tagging @wink to review. She is handling this since opal left.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.