Denied Rhombicuboctahedron's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Rhombicuboctahedron, Oct 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Rhombicuboctahedron
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:16663811
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Mr. Rogers banned me after I left for an RDM that was commited a few rounds ago. I think it's frankly ridiculous I can be banned for RDM and leave when he sets me up to be slain after a few rounds have passed and I have left. I didn't think I'd be slain because I thought I was in the right. I don't even get a notification when an RDM report has been read and the admin decides I shouldn't be slain! How am I supposed to not RDM and leave if I don't know if I RDM'd in the first place? Not to mention many admins/mods can take 5+ rounds to actually get around to dealing with a report. Should I make a suggestion to change this rule, or what? It's not exactly fair to me.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

• Please only comment on reports/appeals that you are directly involved in, or that you are a direct witness in.
    This guy harassed me on West just because I killed him over another dude (wasn't rdm) I have no evidence, but this guy needs to fix his temper. With much love ~Chad

3. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Hey @Rhombicuboctahedron, I'm here to clear a few things up for you.

On round 3 of Intergalactic, you killed a player because you thought that you had DNA on him. The key word here is of course thought, so this is definitely a case of RDM.

I issued two slays on you because this was your second time RDMing during my session. (To clarify, one slay was issued due to you RDMing, and the second issued due to that being your second offense.) Your first offense of RDM occurred on the previous map change, when you killed an Innocent because you thought he shot the Detective.

During round 5 of intergalactic, you left the server while slain. This means that you did not stay the duration of the round. In case you did not know, on our servers you have to stay the full round of all slay rounds you get to avoid being banned. Our punishment system is this way because we believe that when you hinder the round of a player, you give one of your rounds in return for doing so.

Due to this being your second offense, I will be denying this appeal. Please be more careful in the future, as it is always beneficial for you to ask something like "@Am I good to go?" before you leave our servers. This eliminates any chance of you being banned for RDM and Leave.

Appeal Denied and Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.