Denied Rhinocores's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Rhinocores, Nov 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    rhino
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:90534156
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    men i left and mod came in after i left​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    mod came in the server as soon as i left. :)

2. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

I banned you. I've seen this and I will respond shortly.

3. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Alright, @Rhinocores,

I banned you for RDM and Leave 7th, as you already know.

The situation that got you banned is the following:
    [​IMG]

As you can see, Mr Pickles claims that you pushed him, your response to this being "???? you got thee wrong person wasnt me"

My first action to investigate this was looking at the death scene to find out who did in fact push Pickles.

This clearly shows you grabbing the tire and pushing Pickles off the edge with it.
    As such, I was about to issue your slay when I noticed that you had left the game.

With you having left, I had to instead ban you for RDM and leave, which you have a lengthy history of doing.
    Given your past offenses of both using props to kill and leaving after RDMing, I promptly requested for your ban to be extended.

Regarding your claim that you left before I came online or moments after, this is not entirely untrue but it is not true.
    You did leave within a round or two of me coming online, however, by that time I had already been performing moderator actions, as seen below.
    These should have alerted you to my presence, and prompted you to ask if you could leave, knowing that you had the report on you.
    [​IMG]

I've handled reports against you in the past, where you have tried to avoid punishment by lying or making false claims.
    Take this ban as a firm reminder that this kind of behaviour is not acceptable.

To wrap this up: I will be denying this appeal, given your history of these kinds of offenses.

I hope you learn something from this ban and that you'll try to change for the better.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.