Denied Rhinocores's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Rhinocores, Dec 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Rhinocores
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:90534167
    Which Server:
    All Server
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I think its been a while now since i've made an appeal i just wanted to get back and have some fun,I've learn my lesson.So please just go easy on me i make mistakes we all do make mistakes.I myself, not really having a good time irl,I just wanted to have some fun and play some games,And this is specificlly the thing i wanted right now on my moment,So could you people please interview my ban appeal and i'll go over with it,Do my thing start over new day,And everything will be alright at the end.Making process doing better.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Very long time ago @MyriadOfChaos

2. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

You were banned for "RDM and Leave - 5th - G&E by Rogers due to History" by @Mr. Rogers
    Please be patient, he will respond at earliest convenience.

3. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/syntaxs-appeal.32186/

In this Appeal you made back in August, I decided to let Myriad reduce your ban as I believed you would be extremely careful and take necessary action to avoid being banned for RDM and Leave again. I let you know that this was a kindness as I was doing for you, and due to your history typically I would have been extending such a ban.

https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/rhinocoress-appeal.33340/

Less than 2 months later, you were banned for RDM and Leave for the 5th time and your excuse was that "I didn't think I would have been slain because he had to review the video of that propkill I did". You were exhibiting trollish behavior even after I had warned you to be careful, and abusing that kindness I gave you is not something I take very lightly.

I'm going to be keeping your ban as is, as I have no reason to think that you wouldn't do this for a 6th time. In other words, this Appeal is Denied.

Best Regards,
    ~Mr. Rogers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.