Denied Rhinocores's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Rhinocores, Oct 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Rhinocores
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:90534167
    Which Server:
    All Servers/Global
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Let me get this straight , first of all in a map called datmap_v2. I started of propkilled a traitor, so a guy reported me sayed that he witnessed me prop killed this T. So he reported me WITH video evidence. @MyriadOfNecromorphs so he readed the report and in within the next round he Didn't slay me. He did WANTED to slay me but he didnt have time to review the video so i tought he wouldnt slay me so I left the server.He was going to message me telling that i had a slay but i wasnt online and next i woke up i saw a 16Week ban.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Witness @BierWiser
    Banned by @MyriadOfNecromorphs

2. MyriadOfChaos

MyriadOfChaos It was fun.... VIP

I have seen this and will get to this very shortly. Given that you know the circumstances, take the time between now and when i present my evidence to present any evidence you may have, or any reasoning you had to kill this player. Thank you for your patience.

3. MyriadOfChaos

MyriadOfChaos It was fun.... VIP

Now, lets get down to all this. While on datmap @BierWiser informed me that you prop killed someone. As it did not show in the logs he said he would upload the video he had of it. He submitted his own report of it with the video linked in the report. Your response was borderline trollish. I took the time to review the video and by the time i was done, you had left the server. You made no attempt to ensure you were fine to leave, and it is correct i even attempted to message you to contact you about it, but you were offline. Below will be the report, and the linked video that i was provided.

[​IMG]

Id like to take this moment to point out that your last RDM and Leave ban was also made by me, and i was kind enough to accept your appeal. I remember discussing with you how you were sorry and even wanted to try to help moderate these servers in the future. The behavior that was shown to me in that video shows that you have no intentions of behaving on these servers in a positive way. To not only intentionally propkill, but to think you wouldnt be slain for it when there is video evidence of it, it is baffling to me. I was kind enough to accept your appeal last time, this time that kindness will not be found here. Take this time to think about your actions, and reflect on how you should act on our servers.

If you have any evidence to support yourself, feel free to message me here on the forums.

Appeal:Denied
    Thread: Locked

4. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

When I get home this afternoon, your ban will be even further extended to 26 weeks across all servers as I warned you personally to be extremely careful in your last Ban Appeal, you not heeding that warning was a huge mistake on your part.

See you in 6 months.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.