Denied Rhaegar's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Rhaegar, Feb 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhaegar

Rhaegar New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Rhaegar
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was new in the server and they put me 2 slays like punishment for 1 accidental rdm. In the last moment Gmod close in my pc, please the server liked so much and the ban is for 5 days omg.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

You were banned by @hello my friend, he'll respond when he can.

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60859760

3. hello my friend

hello my friend ciao amico mio VIP Silver

I banned you for RDM and leave 1st, and your steam ID is STEAM_0:0:60859760

I'll respond soon with my evidence.

4. hello my friend

Okay friend, thanks for taking the time to file an appeal. I understand that you claim you are rather new to the servers but you have been playing on the servers for nearly 50 hours.

Okay so lets jump straight into the first report, which I filed against you.

[​IMG]

Okay so as you can see I reported you for throwing an incendiary grenade and damaging another player, to which you responded with that the player was AFK and someone told you that you can kill AFK players. With 50 hours of play time you should know by now that you can only kill AFK players in overtime and how this would be considered RDM.

Now for the next screenshot we'll take a closer look into the damage logs.

[​IMG]

So as you can see from this screenshot, you threw the grenade, it damaged multiple people and killed one. Under the incendiary grenade rule you were punished accordingly by being issued 2 slays.

Now you claim in this post that it was an accidental RDM, which case means you what you replied in the report wasn't true? So why did you throw the grenade?

For the last image it'll just show that you did infact leave the server while slain.

[​IMG]

Now based on this I don't see a valid reason as to why I should accept this appeal, unless you can tell me the reason behind throwing it, while doing this I also suggest reading through the rules to fully understand the situation regarding this report and learning the ability to prevent it in the future.

Reply here with your reasoning and I will consider it and then make my judgement on this appeal.

Thanks and have a good day!

5. hello my friend

Thanks again for making an appeal.

Due to not being able to provide an explanation within 24 hours this appeal will be denied.

Have a great day!

Appeal : Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.