Revision/Addition to propsurfing rule.

Discussion in 'Rules and Protocol' started by Dako, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Dako

Dako VIP

I hate having to come on here just to bitch, but there is a spot in Tundra that many people know where you hop onto a door and can then hop into a glitch. I was just apart of a round where a player used this glitch, got behind a mountain of snow, and began to snipe people with a silenced gun. Through the snow. Nobody could see him or where the shots were coming from and this person singlehandedly won the round.
    What I'm proposing is that the area be against the rules in some way, by listing it as a glitch and mentioning abusing glitches in punishable? The spot is quite clearly a glitch, the sheer difficulty to get there as well as seeing parts of unfinished map should make it obvious it was not meant to be reached.
    In conclusion, I'm simply asking that the area above the Tundra map be restricted rule wise to prevent players from essentially leaving the map and making the round extremely difficult to progress through.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Your post has nothing to do with Prop Surfing by the way. Just a hint. We already have threads that concern Tundra and that area of the glitch if you actually searched around.

3. Dako

Dako VIP

As I said, the only suggestions I've seen were of the removal of the map, which is not in any way what I'm suggesting.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. stormcreator

stormcreator I am The Flying Wombat. Kythol is the bae. <3 VIP

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Whoever said it was in Suggestions....? You should look around in General before assuming I was talking about looking in suggestions.

6. Dako

Dako VIP

Um..asking for the map to be removed is suggesting it to be removed, therefore would belong under suggestions?..Where people..suggest things?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. stormcreator

stormcreator I am The Flying Wombat. Kythol is the bae. <3 VIP

I believe that it was originally a discussion about the issues with the map.

8. Thorn

Thorn A Thorn in your side. VIP

Just to inform you, it is not that hard to get too. If you know how to get there it is easy.