Denied Revel's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Revel, May 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revel

Revel New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Capital_Nr.355
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:127672147
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I noticed that I 've got one started , I was shot and then I shot back and the person killed and thereby get a report . Sometimes I back RDM killed when a more has repeatedly hinte purely another killed rdm me . I beg your pardon my behavior .
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Goose for "Mass RDM (3)". He will respond when he can so until then, thank you for being patient!

3. Goose

Goose Duck, Duck, Goose Motherfucker VIP

Please be patient as I respond to this report, I was out of town for the weekend so I could not respond.

4. Goose

Goose Duck, Duck, Goose Motherfucker VIP

Hey, first I would just like to take the time to thank you for taking the time to make an appeal on the forums. I would also like to apologize for my uncharacteristically slow response to this report, I was out of town for the weekend; Now lets get into the evidence and the reason for the ban.
    [​IMG]
    On the first map I played with you (at the time under the alias "BlackBain") on, magma, you were reported (above) for causing another players death through a KOS. You decided to purposely work around our 10 character minimum for responses to give a blank response. This was your 1st RDM and resulted in one slay for you.
    [​IMG]
    On the next map (minecraft village) you were reported (above) for killing another player. You chose to, again, circumvent our 10 character limit for report responses, and spammed instead of giving a response. This was your 2nd count of RDM.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    You were reported again on minecraft village (above) in the next round for randomly hitting another player with a crowbar. The damage logs (above) show you had clearly done this, and you showed one more time that you would rather find away around our 10 character limit than submit a real response. This was your 3rd count of RDM and resulted in your ban for "Mass RDM (3)" as is our protocol.

You mention in your appeal that you sometimes revenge RDM. I would urge you not to do this as it is treated the same, and sometimes (with an admin's discretion) more seriously than, regular RDM.

Since your ban is already expired at the time of me posting this, and the evidence for your ban leaves no room
    for you to have it voided, this appeal will be denied.

Thanks again for taking the time out of your day to appeal your ban, I hope that you have a good rest of your afternoon and that I see you on the servers again soon.
    Appeal: DENIED
    Thread: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.