Denied RetroHardroc's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by RetroHardroc, Oct 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RetroHardroc

RetroHardroc New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    RetroHardroc
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:68078794
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i was on the server playing normaly, and then i left the server, in the morning i wake up and try to go on but then it says im banned for 28 days, this conserns me because in one round i killed 3 t's but that was becasue they all shot first and tried shooting at me and at another player.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    i dont have any 3rd party chat systems instaled, i bertly bought gmod so i would have any friednx to ghost with, and who would want to help me if im a nobody and who would i like to help because everytime i die i alt tab out and read reditt :/​

2. Mason

Mason VIP Silver

Hello. You were banned for ghosting by @Ricifer

He will respond with his evidence when he is available.

3. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

4. RetroHardroc

RetroHardroc New Member

5. RetroHardroc

RetroHardroc New Member

It also confirms it wasn't a 1v1 in his evidence with more than 2 people alive :/

6. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

Ghosting: Ghosting is the act of providing round related game-changing information to a player, or players, through means of third party communications. Examples of third party communications would be steam chat, !p (in game), Skype, or any other form of communication that is not the global chat in-game. As an example, if I messaged a player, "!p <player> *players name here* is a traitor, kill him." it would be ghosting.

What those screen shots provide, is ghosting. He is showing that you were giving him info about the living while being dead, and his log shows more than just 1 person being alive, meaning they weren't confirmed yet. As a dead person, you shouldn't be saying anything to the living people, it can be seen as tampering with the game.

7. RetroHardroc

RetroHardroc New Member

But saying that it was a 1v1 when it wasn't doesn't change the game :/ ESPECIALLY when he chooses to not believe me and report me , then there is no "other side" when in the screenshots you can confirm he's in the top level of the farm house THAT DOESNT HAVE ANOTHER SIDE!

8. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Hey Retro,

You were banned by me for ghosting, and as said above this is still ghosting. It DID indeed affect the round, as when you see here @wompzilla killed the other player, the T (the 1vs1 situation you pmed about).

I will have to deny this appeal, but will leave the appeal open for your last response.

Have a good day,

9. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Going to lock this up now considering there has been no response for over 24 hours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.