Approved Retr0's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Retr0, Feb 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Retr0

Retr0 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Retr0
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:178692710​
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was online last night playing TTT. I had what I believe was 3 total slays yesterday. However before I left the server I waited 2 extra round as an AFK just in case there was another report to be situated. After the 2 rounds I left. Flash forward to today and I have a 5 day ban for what I assume is RDM and leave when I stayed around for any reports left and got nothing.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Sadly I have none.​

2. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

@Solar banned you for RDM and leave 1st offense as shall respond to this when they can.

3. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Hi @Retr0, I have seen this appeal. Give me time as I am preparing the necessary evidences in order to discuss this. Thank you.

4. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Okay, let's discuss this appeal now, shall we?

I banned you for RDM and Leave [1st] because you had thrown an Incendiary Grenade very early into the round (boxed in PINK) and dealt damage (boxed in RED) to innocents. Open the spoiler below for the picture of it.
    [​IMG]
    Before I can make a formal report about it, you already left the server as seen below.
    [​IMG]
    As this is your First Offense for RDM and Leave, I am willing to approve this appeal as long as you agree to serve a slay for it. Kindly add me on Steam so we can coordinate when to do the said slay. Thank you.

5. Retr0

Retr0 New Member

sure, ill take it

6. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

I have not received any Steam friend request yet. I'd like to remind you that you need to add me on your contact list to coordinate this slay and get your appeal approved. Thank you.

7. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Player has served their slay, this appeal has been approved. Ban has also been voided.

APPEAL: APPROVED
    BAN: VOIDED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.