Restricting myself

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Peter Parker, Mar 7, 2015.

1. Hey

I understand I'm not a big part of this community, and I've only been here for a few weeks, but for now, I am "restricting myself."

I've always had an obsession with STTT, CS:GO, TF2 and Source FilmMaker, but lately, these hobbies have been eating up my other in-real-life activities. For example, I had a huge test on Monday, but instead of studying on Sunday, the day before, I spent the whole day working on the Cinematic STTT Trailer SFM. The project was by no means a mistake, but I didn't score the grade I wanted on the day of the exam.

Now, I realized this is my problem: Focus on one thing at the right place and at the right time. I've deleted Steam completely from my computer and I plan to re-install when school ends (probably July).

So basically, I'm quitting video games. I'll start playing once my life gets back on track.

I don't really have anyone to tag, but thanks to:
    @Irritatingness and @Sub-Zero for upgrading my rank and making me shit my pants
    @Adam is the D for playing TF2 with me.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

Cya around.

3. Finn

Finn Human VIP

Later Tator.

4. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Good on you.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

I haven't saw you much in game but I did notice you had a huge presence on the forums.
    Even though some posts you've mad were kinda... eh.
    It's sad to see another member go but I'm glad you're getting your life back in order.

It takes a lot to break away from an addiction (and yes, anyone's who gonna try to argue against me, video games and anything else for that matter can be addictive.)

See you around and I hope for the best for you.

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  6. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

Good luck with school!

7. EhhChris

EhhChris Advisor. VIP Silver Emerald

Good luck with school man, glad you were able to realize what was important in your life and to make the decision to focus on that. Hope the rest of your school year is great and I await your return!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Good luck, I trust that you will excel in your educational endeavors.

9. Rek

Rek Ø

We all believe in you. You got this. See ya in a few months i'm sure

10. I enjoyed playing games w/ you, don't be a stranger ;)

11. Sub-Zero

Sub-Zero VIP

Hey good for you! I always say school before video games. Video games are fun but no one strives to be a cook at McD's for their entire life. Get back on track and then get in here so I harpoon you :)

12. Dinomoto

Dinomoto Member

Good luck with that.

13. pup

pup Princess Pup

See you around town. Goodluck with everything. Hope to see you soon!

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. FrostedBlade

FrostedBlade Through victory, my chains are broken. VIP Emerald

See you next time, Erwic!

15. kwasaznik

kwasaznik VIP

Good luck with school and I hope you get the scores you want from your exams! :)

16. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

Good luck! Come and see us on the shoutbox anytime!