Approved Restricted Order's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Restricted, Dec 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Restricted

Restricted Member

Report or Appeal:
    Appeal
    Username of the reported player:
    Restricted
    Explain the case:
    Unsure as to why I am banned?

Editted:
    I genuinely thought that I had dealt with report and the game had rolled over a couple of rounds and that the report had been closed. Extremely sorry @Tedelicious.​
    Related Evidence:
    I did PM Ted and explain what I thought it was. I believed it was GBA due to the fact that he was shooting at someone and that I would of fallen in to GBA if I had just stood by and watched. I'm not sure if you missed my message about this in game.

Thanks Ted.
    Also on top of this I am happy to serve the slay for this if required.​

Last edited: Dec 25, 2017
  2. Deepsea1508

Deepsea1508 Hyuman VIP Emerald

tagging @Tedelicious
    and moved it to the correct section.

3. Restricted

Restricted Member

Thanks Haruka. Hope you're having a good Christmas Day.

4. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

Hey there @Restricted Order,

I'm currently unable to provide the evidence as I am not close to my pc.

I was online with haruka on the moment of your report and we both found that it didn't fell under the restrictions of GBA.

When I looked at the DS I saw that you had no clear view on who or what he was firing at (if you saw different please post the evidence belonging to it).
    I asked you just before you left if you saw on what or who he was firing at, but sadly you left shortly after (most likely missing the message).
    So i waited for a about 3 rounds before i banned you.

Do you have anything to say or add?

I will upload the evidence tomorrow as i got no pc near me right now.

5. Restricted

Restricted Member

Hey @Tedelicious. Thanks for your reply and I trust you are having a great Christmas Day.

That makes sense, I was in the wrong and misjudged the situation. I think there reason I left was because I had to head off for work for the night and I was running late.

Apolgies again for this. I think it was my fault due to missing the message. Thanks for clarifying the rule to me there and I’ll make sure I’ll follow it properly in the future.

Is there anyway we may be able to get the ban lifted, happy for the ban to stay on record if you wish.

Sorry again and have a great night.

- Restricted

6. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

Hey there Restricted,

Here I am again, on my pc with everything i need to finish up this appeal.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Due to this special time of the year and your almost clean record I am willing to unban you.
    Though i the ban will stay on your name. As you shouldn't have left without asking permission.

Ban appeal; Accepted
    ban;lifted not voided
    A slay has replaced for your ban.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.