Denied Resp.MN's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Resp.MN, Nov 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Resp.MN

Resp.MN New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Resp.MN
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:36922419​
    Which Server:
    West, West 2, East, East 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i think i got banned for killing my t buddies, but i can explain. During that round, i could not see the red circle and the t sign above my t buddies during the round, as a result i killed them. i went around doing what a traitor would do, kill everyone. But when i killed people, i noticed that the people i killed were my t buddies... This continued until the round ended. And when the round ended, my com overheated and turned off by itself. when i got it fixed, i tried to reconnect to the server but i found out i was banned, and not just the west server but all the servers. I killed from what i counted only 2-3 t buddies and was expecting some lighter punishment but a 29- day ban is abit too extreme. Please don't ban me for so long, i really like to play the server and enjoy the community.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Mr Butters

Mr Butters For a few to be immortal, many must die. VIP

Our banlist currently says you were banned globally by Console for Mass RDM 4+ and was also your 3rd offense of mass RDM, however it looks like @Sinz may of done this.

3. Resp.MN

Resp.MN New Member

I didnt kill that many of my t buddies though... And if it's my 3rd offense then i shld have gotten banned for 24hrs and maybe a few days since it was mass rdm, but 29 days is quite extreme

4. Thorn

Thorn A Thorn in your side. VIP

Please remember these VERY important words "Punishments are subject to change under an admin's discretion."

In my personal opinion, the fact that you think killing your T-buddies intentionaly, and expecting a Light punishment is just absurd. Do not go RDMING and expect things to be "easy" punishment wise.

5. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

You were not banned for three offenses of RDM, which would be a one day ban but three offenses of Mass RDM as seen in your administrative stats below.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The glitch as you mention is commonly known but does not last the duration of an entire round and typically applies to only one or two traitor buddies, not all of them. You killed 5 of your traitors buddies, once you realized this was a glitch it would be logical to stop killing players as they might be your allies. However it could be quite possible something along lines of what you state might have happened but we cannot pardon your offense because of it. If we were to recognize the latter, any player could kill their traitor buddy and claim they did not see the "T" sign above them, resulting in RDM that cannot be penalized. Seeing there is not an explicit certainty that this glitch affected you, I will localize your ban. Meaning this offense only takes place on the East server.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Your ban has been localized (removed global).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.