Denied Resnof's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Resnof, Aug 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Resnof

Resnof New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Resnof
    Your Steam ID:
    logenlogen
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    No clue why I got banned, play on the server frequently and logged on today dissapointed by a message saying I have been banned for 14 days :/ pls help
    Evidence of Innocence:
    No clue why I got banned, play on the server frequently and logged on today dissapointed by a message saying I have been banned for 14 days :/ pls help​

2. Hey Resnof, thanks for filing an appeal. @Lone Wanderer is the Moderator who banned you for your second offense of RDM & Leave. He will respond when he can, thank you for your patience.

3. Lone Wanderer

Lone Wanderer The One and Only VIP

Hello, @Resnof. I hope you're having a wonderful evening, and thank you for taking the time to make this appeal.

I banned you on the 24th of August, this past Monday, for RDM & Leave | 2nd Offense. The reason I did this was because of this report below:
    [​IMG]

As you can see in the report, I asked you why it was that you threw an incendiary grenade during that round. You were on the server at the time, as I couldn't make the report otherwise. But not long after the report was made, at the beginning of the next round, in fact, you left the server, leaving the response portion blank. You leaving the server near the start of the next round can be seen in my next screenshot below.
    [​IMG]

I gave you til the end of the round to return, and waited til after I banned the other user above who left the server before slaying you, just in case you had some computer issues. When you didn't return, I was forced to ban you for RDM & leave. Now, normally I would be willing to unban someone for circumstances like this and allow them to serve a slay. However, I would like to put the actual evidence of the RDM that you committed below and walk you through it first, then I will make my verdict.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As you can see based upon the screenshot evidence above, there are multiple cases of RDM that can be seen there. The first one was near the very start of the round, where you shot at Derpy, dealing 20 damage with a deagle. I hadn't caught this initially, and only noticed it when I was gathering evidence for the RDM & leave ban, thus I wasn't able to ask you about that one. But then you see the incid being thrown, along numerous discombobulators. Checking the shot/damage logs, I saw no reason for you to throw the incid at all. And then, finally, you'll see at 2:34 in the bottom screenshot that you wacked SDMB100 with a crowbar for 12 damage. As that is under my damage threshold and he did not report it, I did not report/ask you about that one at the time either. But it still stands that it did occur, and based off my investigations at the time, it did not seem like there was any reason to do any of what was shown above.

Considering that this is your second offense of RDM and leave, and given the evidence above, I am unfortunately going to deny appeal. You're welcome to play on our other servers throughout the duration of this ban, but it will remain in place. If you have any questions, concerns, or simply want to talk to me privately, you may do so over the forums via the PM/conversation feature, and I'll be more than happy to have a conversation with you!

Topic: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.