Completed Report against Zeit

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by TomGervais, Oct 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TomGervais

TomGervais Regular Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Zeit
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:116502635
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:83143893
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    Richland
    Which Round:
    Round 4
    Time of Occurence:
    01 pm(i suppose)
    Reason For Report:
    Harrasment/rude player

This player began to insult me and threaten with a ban. Both in private messages and in general, as well as in the report. All the evidence on the video.
    The player believes that I illegally killed him because of an association with a traitor. In the video you can see it for yourself, the explanations are superfluous.(And screenshots) Please punish this player.
    Ps: I played a couple more maps on this server, causing the administration to chat to call. (Shoutbox) But no one came. Subsequently, I left the server.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
  2. TomGervais

TomGervais Regular Member

3. _Falcon

_Falcon VIP Bronze

Birds on the Case, Idk what Zeits fourm account is, But if he has anything to say about this, I will let him.

4. _Falcon

_Falcon VIP Bronze

Player been delt with, Thank you.

5. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Additionally @TomGervais will have a slay added to their steamID for the RDM that apparently started this, since that was not a legit GBA kill, as you dont have any evidence of wether the guy was in the room the whole time or if they arrived later. Besides if you assume that they were afk in the position you found em, they would not be position to see what the T was shooting at and therefor not be GBA since they were not witnessing a T act

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.