Completed Report against Young Fox

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by OkaiD, Jul 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OkaiD

OkaiD *-* VIP

2. Rek

Rek Ø

@Fox explain yourself please sir

P.S. Minecraft City is the name of the map with the pigs :)

3. Fox

Fox VIP

Alrighty. So, @Fiefoe announced that he was in the tester, stuck. Saying this did allow everyone to know where he was. OkaiD was walking around wondering where he was. And seeing as I did not alert this player of information he was not aware about, this should not be ghosting. I was only repeating information another player said, in order for the players not to waste 5 minutes to search for FieFoe.

4. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

Thank you for taking the time to report this player.

Young Fox was ghosting as he informed a player of another player's location which could have altered the end result of the round. However, after discussing this with my admin @BmTron, as well as other staff members, we believe that his intention wasn't to ghost but rather only to help. @Fox will be issued a very strict warning and monitored heavily for revealing information about the game via a third party function in the future.

This report will be marked as completed as the reported player was ghosting. We appreciate that you are taking your time to try and keep the servers clean!

Report: Completed
    Topic: Locked

Last edited: Jul 24, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.