Invalid Report against Xproplayer

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Proviancy, May 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Proviancy

Proviancy VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Xproplayer
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:40782481
    Which Server:
    LP
    Which Map:
    Cloudfactory
    Which Round:
    4 maps until change
    Time of Occurence:
    Around 6:30
    Reason For Report:
    Xproplayer was abusing an unreachable area of Cloudfactory where you can see through walls and was using it, as well as skin memory, to call KoS's. This breaks two rules, one is basically confined within propclimbing (must stay within reachable areas) and KoS on skin.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    [​IMG]

2. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

You can get to the area without jump boosting I have a video and Unkown was marked by thwhodini in that round, also recorded so double false report. I've been recording the whole round.

3. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

Could you please post your video evidence, Xproplayer?

4. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Sure can, gonna have to wait at least 10 mins I have to cut the video at the certain parts and then upload online.

5. Proviancy

Proviancy VIP

It is indeed accessible and I figured this out after the fact, but it is nonetheless abusing the map and the physics.

Still, you were KoSing via skin.

6. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Unkown was marked Imwith by thwhodini who was right next to me at the time which means that it was not kos on skin, it was kos on name. Azure do you still want me to upload this video, it was about 2 hours of content in one video so i have to import it all to movie maker, might take up to 60 mins for the video due to size and prov already admitted to being wrong.

7. Proviancy

Proviancy VIP

I have admitted to being wrong for one portion, not the second part. Also, I want Azure's verdict on whether it is considered map abuse and is pubishable

8. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Xpro, if you use screen recording software you can record just the parts you want of the video by capturing the screen while watching it. That may be easier/quicker for you.

9. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

I would appreciate if you could upload the video, Xproplayer. LP (and it's maps like CloudFactory) are fairly new to the server, and a lot of us don't have good knowledge of these maps. Seeing it from your point of view will probably help us understand the situation.

It will, also, show us what happened with the KOS.

Thanks!

10. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Ok the video is like halfway through imported to movie maker, i'll have to make two clips one for the map area and one for the kos, keep in mind i dont have audio for these due to OBS being weird. when i upload the videos ill describe when i say a kos and what not and prov can see the timing since he was watching me.

11. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Okay I manged to record a section like noct recommended, uploading that to youtube now.

12. Proviancy

Proviancy VIP

It wasn't just once he KoS'd on skin, it was two consecutive rounds. So I hope you are uploading both.

13. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Im uploading the round where I kos'd you and unkown both on valid reasons that you assumed to be via skin, if you have proof i kos'd on skin upload, the fact that im even uploading all these videos is a courtesy, the fact is you have no proof and i could have just said proof or gtfo.

14. Proviancy

Proviancy VIP

Well, I have proof of the map abuse, which should be enough for some punishment anyway. I've been polite and courteous in this thread, please refrain from the foul language.

15. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

my video shows both methods to get to the area, and you already admitted that it was false, so again im doing this as a courtesy, you dont have proof of anything. you're just wasting everyones times cause you're having a tantrum. the video is showing 20 minutes remaining on youtube upload.

16. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

video processing

17. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

finally heres the link, and fucking youtube took my 1080p video and made it 360p making the whole thing useless, so im uploading the raw file to mega

18. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

19. Proviancy

Proviancy VIP

As far as when I threw the grenade:

It was 30 seconds from the time you last saw my name tag to the time I threw it, so someone else with the same skin could have easily come over.

The issue of abusing textures has still not been discussed and this is the major offence. I don't really care about the skin KoS, I want to know if the texture abuse is punishable.

20. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

I'll just say that's very unlikely but let an admin or mod make the decision on that. Pretty sure its definitive due to the map size. and I was still looking that way and could see your player entity

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.