Completed Report against Wolfslayer246

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Dimitri, May 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dimitri

Dimitri VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Wolfslayer246
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:72429491
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:52994455
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Which Map:
    67th
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:

Reason For Report:
    This guy is just an all round bad moderator, doesn't know the rules and hands out slays at his digression, not in line with the rules. He RDM me and then says its my fault that he RDM me so he slays me...

Remove this guy from your staffing team, he is useless.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    ANYONE that has played with him while online.​

2. Ragman

Ragman hool-moh-goh-bow-bigga-bogga-walnum-bodgish-misjoo Banned VIP

I will tag @Wolfslayer246 in this and review this report when it is finished.

Do you have any evidence of your claims? This would greatly help in my decision.

3. Dimitri

Dimitri VIP

now i got banned for harrasment because i told him to do his job and review my report as i got RDM.

I then went to the shoutbox and asked to speak to woldslayer, Husky called me a pathetic person so i told hiom to fuck off and i got banned from the shoutbox to. Why not ban him?

Seriously considering just charging back VIP

4. Ragman

Dimitri, you were banned from the shoutbox following repeated harassment of wolfslayer and other players following your harassment ban in game.

5. Dimitri

Dimitri VIP

Supply the Evidence?

I feel like i got banned on the game because i said something about wolfslayer being a bad mod in the shoubox, you are treating these as separate events but i think wolfslayer is not.

6. Fivecraft

Fivecraft 'The sh*ttiest mod since Guilty' VIP

As a character witness for @Wolfslayer246 and a witness to the incident in shoutbox i can say that wolf generally minds the rules and does thorough investigating into reports and with the shoutbox you were warned multiple times by multiple staff and other members about your behavior as well as advised on what you should do thus the ban from shoutbox was justified as you continued harassing behavior instead of following proper protocol which would have been to simply place a ban appeal this would have allowed both sides to be told rather than you being banned from shoutbox as well and mind that attempting to refund a donation rank will result in a permaban from all our servers as stated when you purchase the rank

7. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Well, gonna make a few connections here as well as state an obvious statement. (Five got me).

I WAS ENJOYING MY TIME IN SHOUTBOX...then you got onto the shoutbox, all you were doing was saying just how shitty of a mod Wolfslayer was. Once you were banned in-game for harassment you returned to the shoutbox saying wolf was shit yet again and ignoring people's advice to make an appeal (which five also linked you to) you instead went for blood if you could find it. Sure, you may have gotten egged on to say something else and maybe that person should have not said anything but you still reacted regardless and within your situation both matters should have been handled as one incident and I think they were just because why would they not be when you were clearing attacking Wolf both in-game and SB? I believe it was well-deserved.

You may not have evidence, but Wolf should have something so be patient.

Last edited: May 14, 2016
  8. GnarBear

GnarBear Professional Dingus VIP

Hi Dimitri, thanks for taking the time to report me!

So lets start off!
    On the West 2 you RDM yourself via me using a malfunction pistol.
    [​IMG]
    I was unsure of whether this was worthy of a slay and so questioned my Admin #Ragman, however this may have not be fully understood due to my wording. Therefore you should not have been slain for this, I will be slaying myself for this.

However, following this you became very harrassing towards me both on the shoutbox and in game.
    [​IMG]

I then warned you

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Calling me a liar after I stated I talked my admin

[​IMG]

I then kicked you for continued harassment after warning
    [​IMG]

You then joined back and reported a player, whilst I was busy both handling reports and playing to then receive this message.

[​IMG]

I looked at your report ASAP and found your report to be quite distressing (on West2 Server)
    [​IMG]

You then claimed to me via private chat you never shot at him

[​IMG]

However...
    [​IMG]

Looking at the logs you did indeed shoot first. Therefore making the report Word v Word as it was possibly Splooshy shot you for Traitor baiting him.

Hence after this display of continued harassing behavior and then beginning to verbal attack me and others in the shout box, I banned you for Continued Harassment.

I'll leave it up to my Admin Ragman to finish up the report.
    Thanks again for taking the time to report me!
    Have a good one!

9. Ragman

I have reviewed Wolfslayer246's evidence and have deemed that your harassment ban in-game was indeed valid. I remember talking to wolfslayer about the RDM report in question. He said you had shot him with the malfunction pistol, resulting in him damaging you with it. Wolfs wording at the time lead me to believe that you had caused a separate player to be damaged/killed (not yourself) which is why I informed him it was RDM. I apologise for my part to play in that aspect of this report and shall make sure that communication is clearer between mods and the admin in this team in future.

Do you have any further evidence to add to this report before I make my verdict?

Also if you wish to appeal any of your bans then please make a ban appeal.

Last edited: May 14, 2016
  10. Dimitri

Dimitri VIP

Me shooting him with the malfunction pistol did NOT lead to me killing him.

I shot him with it then he damaged me with it, which i was fine with.

Then he chased after me and started shooting at me but i was able to kill him.

11. Dimitri

Dimitri VIP

I shot at ht ewall not the player, i must have shot like 90 bullets.

12. Pandatsuren

Pandatsuren Member

Hey , you think insulting is positive.
    You're making your report worse & invalid.

13. Ragman

Okay, so after talking to @Wolfslayer246 and reviewing the evidence I am going to find this report VALID due to the fact that correct action was not taken when dealing with the incident. I shall be briefing both wolf and the rest of my team on the correct ways to handle malfunction gun incidents. I believe the reason Wolfslayer continued to shoot you was down to a miscommunication between us about whether it was RDM for you to have caused yourself damage with it. Also he said he may have thought you had caused him damage with the malfunction pistol.

I am sorry for any inconvenience my moderator has caused during this ordeal and I shall ensure he serves a slay in game and is briefed on correct protocol when dealing with the malfunction pistol.

However both of your bans are still active and within reason. If you wish to appeal them then please make a ban appeal.

~Ragman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.