Invalid Report against "wink"

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Theowerdawg, Feb 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Theowerdawg

Theowerdawg Regular Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    "wink"
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:42356641
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:30977005
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    I got the Video Boooooi!
    Which Round:
    I got video don't know
    Time of Occurence:
    ehm, around 10 minutes before this report
    Reason For Report:
    I'm reporting Wink for slaying on ground that I rdmed a T. I wrote into the report that he shot at me, I was too fast to send the response in. I forgot to write GBA.
    As a detective, anyone who does not assist me when I'm being attacked by a T, is a t-act in itself. In my video Shaddol clearly looks at me and runs away, he reported me for killing him. Shaddol reported me for killing when he ran away from me (detective) being attacked by one of his t-buddies.

Wink says he slew me because:
    Response on the report itself is still invalid, still need to issue a slay.' He clearly walked away from me, knowing I was being killed.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

3. Theowerdawg

Theowerdawg Regular Member

If Falcor is the Lead Admin, then you might aswell just delete the whole thing.

4. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

@Theowerdawg thanks for taking the time to report me today.

The Scenario

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I received the above report, and I initially issued a slay since Shaddoll did not shoot whatsoever. You claimed to have video evidence that would make the report invalid, so I removed the slay and took the time to watch it after it was uploaded. The video evidence made it clear you killed Shaddoll off suspicion he shot you(confirmed by your report response) and not for GBA, which you stated after you submitted your response. Although I am an admin and do I have the ability to use discretion, I decided not to apply in this scenario to take a change of story and went ahead with my protocol and issued the slay.

In the future, I encourage you to discuss the punishment more with the staff member in game before reporting them on the forums.

I'll leave this up to my lead administrator @Falcor to decide a verdict.

Cheers,
    wink

5. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Hey Theo,

I have reviewed all the evidence. wink was correct and fair when issuing the slay on you.
    In the report you stated shaddoll shot at you, when he did not. Wink then waited for your video which only further proved shaddoll only ran away.
    Yes that is GBA. But you changed your response after you reviewed your own video.
    Just because a reason fits a scenario does not make it valid kill. It does not show the initial reasoning which was your report response.
    If you were confused upon responding changing/fixing your answer is acceptable. But this wasn't the case here.
    Staff members always follow the report response. Unless the player is confused or there response does not make sense and needs further questioning.
    This wasn't the case here as your reasoning completely changed.
    Report Invalid

Thank you for taking the time to come to the forums to file a report.
    Regards,
    Falcor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.