Invalid Report against Wink & who ever banned TheHomieKOS from the forums

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Togo ✿, Mar 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

Name of Staff/Player:
    Wink & who ever banned TheHomieKOS from the forums
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    Reason For Report:
    Disclaimer- I am not condoning what TheHomieKOS said but I just want an explanation for the staff's action here. Also, I only know wink banned him from shoutbox but I don't know who banned him from the forums that person is also being reported here.

TheHomieKOS said this in shoutbox today
    [​IMG]
    Instead of reprimanding the user @wink just bans him without any warnings. On the servers If you did this you get a warning, not a ban right off the bat. Also, no staff butted into to stop him. Are shoutbox spam and harassment rules different from the servers?

[​IMG]
    That is the only post outside of shoutbox and he's forums banned. 0 warning about saying nigger and he is banned on the forums for only one post containing that word.

All in all 0 warning were handed out and the staff just banned him​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    1​

2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

As witness:

He also posted a comment on @MangoTango's profile "-rep didn't swallow my nut" (I didn't screenshot it)

From the way his posts were in sb you can tell he using some sort of bad spam bot, it kept cutting off the sentences but it was repeating the same thing over and over. As far as I know it is allowed to ban spam bots without warning if the account was recently created (though I've only seen this in forum post spam) and the account was created today.

3. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

This report is invalid.
    The ban was the reprimand.
    Also that was not the only thing this user did. They posted rather obscene things on someones profile which were deleted and wont be showed.

Unfortunately when a user blatantly trolls, spams and does volatile things they do not need a warning before a ban is issued.
    This content and attitude is not condoned on the forums.

4. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

In relation to this, just felt the need to put this on the report.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.