Completed Report against Weeeeeeeee

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Vorzeichen, Oct 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vorzeichen

Vorzeichen Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Weeeeeeeee
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    Island
    Which Round:
    2nd Last
    Time of Occurence:
    6:28 PM
    Reason For Report:
    Weeeeeee Trapped me at the bottom of the elevator while it was coming down. Nobody was blocking him so he had the option to move but didn't even though in voice chat I said move. I shot him so I wasn't squished by the elevator and was slain for this.

@Weeeeeeeee
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Weeeeeeeee will respond as soon as he can and his admin, @Disruptionz , will finish this after the response has been given. Please be patient.

3. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

Hello Vorzeichen and thank you for making a report.
    To start off, I do know about the extended rules.
    When I was blocking you the elevator was not descending. You killed me at 1:18

[​IMG]

However, I did witness someone get crushed by the elevator not long after you killed me, but unfortunately did not get the name. After going through the logs, the only person who died by world without fall damage/prop damage is @RubberDucks which is 35 seconds at 1:53 after you killed me. I'm pretty sure the elevator doesn't take more 35 seconds to descend. However, I may be wrong and RubberDucks might have died from something else but this is what happened from my perspective.

[​IMG]

@RubberDucks and @Bubbles may provide some input.

P.S. Bubbles = Some Guy, the one who killed and identified our bodies.

4. Vorzeichen

Vorzeichen Member

Nobody died immediately after me because I got out of there resulting in no one being under the elevator, I wouldn't have killed you if you elevator wasn't descending.

5. Half of those rounds I was AFK. I was doing HW at the time and I may have walked into the water.

I don't remember seeing anyone trap anyone else, but then again I was away most of those rounds.

6. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

Vorzeichen, your steam ID is STEAM_0:0:47704227

Weeeeeeeee steam id is STEAM_0:1:50288724

If I could be so bold as to ask a question, Vorz, what were you doing under the elevator passageway to begin with? Looking at your history, you have a a background of doing these kinds of things to get players killed.

7. Due to the circumstances at hand, I have found this report to be valid.

Since @Weeeeeeeee assumed what happened, he was in the wrong to issue a slay, and has been spoken to about it.

Thank you for reporting my moderator, as not all reports are necessarily bad, but can be used as learning experiences.

Report: Valid
    Topic: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.