Invalid Report against Vorlass

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by nightmare667711, Mar 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Vorlass
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:26774829
    Which Server:
    East 2
    Which Map:
    dust2
    Which Round:
    no clue
    Time of Occurence:
    2:43pm EST
    Reason For Report:
    What happened was lennyman (one of the players at the time)blaitantly rdmed me then I reported him while Vorlass was online and playing. I waited for the round to be over so Vorlass could handle the report. He said he wasn't slaying him because, and this is a quote, "Lennyman has five seconds to decide if he wants to kill you." Immediately after he said this at the start of the round Lennyman again came up to me and killed me for no reason. I then again reported him but this time said in the reasoning that Vorlass wasn't handling it. I don't understand why someone like Vorlass would be on Serious TTT's staff to be honest.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Witnesses: .Art, David, ICE AGE​

2. Vorlass

Vorlass Steam Level Scrub VIP

Good evening.

I did not slay him for the first report because you identified the body and he started shooting you within 5 seconds. In our extended rules, this is allowed.

2015-03-05_00014.jpg

However when you submitted the second report I did slay him the next round. As evidenced here.

2015-03-05_00013.jpg

I shall tag my admin @TheCoCoFTW

3. I have never heard of this "rule". The fact that I killed a T in front if everyone and then identified the body in front of everyone should have been enough to know I was proven. I felt like you just decided not to handle an obvious situation.

4. Vorlass

Vorlass Steam Level Scrub VIP

5. I have been slain a multitude of times for the same "confusion" of random people shooting each other. Yet now this rule comes about? I just feel like it was handled wrongly but if this rule is real then I guess I have nothing else to say about this topic.

6. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

Good day @nightmare667711,

You reported my moderator @Vorlass for not slaying another player for killing you after you had killed a traitor. As the logs that Vorlass provided, it shows you killing and iding Ice Ages' body, but right at 5 seconds lennyman decided to shoot you. In the extended rules it says this,
    In other words the player was on the right grounds to shoot and kill you, even though he killed you after 5 seconds, he started shooting and damaging at 5 seconds. And Vorlass did slay the player the next round after that for the RDM he had done the round after. Also to note he handled this situation as the way he should have. I will go ahead and mark this invalid, thank you for reporting and have a nice day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.