Invalid Report against Turquoise [/fj]

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by LilTittyKilla, Mar 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LilTittyKilla

LilTittyKilla New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Turquoise [/fj]
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    ExphiusPanda
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    Community Bowling V5
    Which Round:
    2 rounds until map changes
    Time of Occurence:
    9:51
    Reason For Report:
    Moderator is negligent and continuously ignores reports against RDM'ers. Also left the server with no warning while RDM continues.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

@Turquoise will respond when he is available.

Also, please note that some reports are deemed invalid and there would be no punishment in these cases. Staff can also leave at any time and do not need to give any warnings or goodbyes.

Thanks!

3. Mason

Mason VIP Silver

I witnessed this, I had two reports submitted, one for attempting rdm, and one for instigating an rdm of 3 players. None of these reports were followed up on and he left without distributing punishment or solving the problems.

4. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

There could have been a possibility that some to most of the reports that were submitted could have been concluded as invalid by Turquoise depending on other circumstances that came into play (like if the victim did something traitorous and they did not seem to notice it) or the reported claimed an opposite side of the reporter's story which twisted the entire conclusion of the report as a whole ( creating a word vs word situation or trying to loophole in order to get outta trouble.)
    Regardless, Turquoise will respond to this report soon.

5. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

Hello @LilTittyKilla . While I was briefly on the server to check in, as it had 30+ players without staff at...11 PM and to now 12 AM. There were, needless to say, quite a few reports to attend to as I had joined the server. From round 1 and halfway into round 2, a lot of report submitted, a majority deemed invalid as I had looked into him. Unfortunately, due to my negligence and lack of sleep, I hadn't screenshotted much if anything while I was on. There were only 1 or 2 players looking into matters/questioning me directly via admin chat. Other than that, almost all of the reports were left to be invalid or Word vs Word. I apologize, but it's best to usually contact me via @<message> as many are prone to not noticing if there are messages being sent to them being sent via the regular in-game chat, or even voice-chat. The many includes me, as well. I apologize for being seen as unprofessional or negligent, as you put it, LilTittyKilla. I apologize once more, and shall leave this report to be responded to by my admin @Salisian , unless you have any further responses to be made.

6. Serious Lawyerbot

Serious Lawyerbot Supporter

LilTittyKilla if i remember correctly turqoise was being rather active and you were using public chat to tell turqoise your side of it. However there were a lot of servers without staff and turqoise is one person. From my perspective of the situation turqoise was trying to do damage control as "Shit hit the fan"

Also community bowling, Turqoise was slaying a number of people there and the most rdm i knew about was bowling balls hitting people and random people trying to prop kill with them.

7. Salisian

Salisian An unbroken series of successful gestures VIP

When a moderator is covering multiple servers, they don't always have the luxury of arguing the finer details of every word vs. word report they come across. It's an unfortunate scenario, but that's the reality of it at midnight. Post-report communication is a favor we do for the community, as we are entitled to make judgment calls ONLY on what we see written in the report window. That's why it behooves every player to be as detailed and honest as possible in their reports and responses. It's a positive statement about the community that the player base feels entitled to the extra communication beyond that, because they get it so often.

There are any number of reasons Turquoise appeared to be ignoring reports at the time, but the vast majority of the time people think staff are "doing nothing," it's because the reported player has come up with a valid reason- usually unIDed bodies or T-baiting. Whether or not that reason is TRUE is generally up to the reporter to prove. If you can provide details or proof of any particular instance where you feel justice was not served, I'll be glad to look it over. Otherwise, this report is too vague to act on.

Since Turquoise already responded, I'll leave it open for another 12 hours to see if @LilTittyKilla has further evidence, before marking it invalid and locking it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.