Completed Report against Toest

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Big Black Cook, Jun 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Black Cook

Big Black Cook New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Toest
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    don't know
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    Dolls
    Which Round:
    can't rember
    Time of Occurence:
    serval times
    Reason For Report:
    Toest for some reason has been reporting and slaying people for the wrong reason just now I got 2 slays because I acidentally damaged and another T even though I gave a warning and then appogized to the T teamate but then Toest goes and ahead checks the logs sees I did that reports me and then slays me after I told him what happened​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

@Toest to post his evidence and deffend himself and his admin @Falcor to decide the verdict of the report againt him,

please be patient

3. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

I have seen this and will reply when I can

4. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

Hi big black cook.
    The first slay I gave you was for this:
    [​IMG]
    The second offense I gave you was for this report:
    [​IMG]
    I didn't see that you warned and for this so I slayed myself twice. My deepest apologies. I'm not sure why you think I am targeting you. I was only doing my job as a moderator; handling reports and checking unreported damage. I'm sorry if you feel like I was targeting you but I promise you that I was not. I would have reported for that damage no matter who it was.
    unless you have something else to add I will leave this up to @Falcor for a verdict.

5. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Hey Big,
    Thank you for taking the time to report.
    Your first slay was valid due to koses on skin not being valid koses. Toest was correct in this slay.
    As for the 2 slays that followed, Toest sees his error on over looking your warning. And has issued 2 slays on himself.
    I have talked to Toest about this mistake and how it is easily avoidable. And how more attention could have been made initially.
    Toest fully understands his error during this session.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.