Invalid Report against Timo654

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by sam9911, Jul 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sam9911

sam9911 New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Timo654
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    ttt_mc_dolls_v3
    Which Round:
    3 or 4 i dont remember very well
    Time of Occurence:

Reason For Report:
    Basically this guy is a moderator,i reported another player for killing me when i was a traitor , his name is nilz(steam ID:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197996608111).
    He killed with no evidence and the worst part is his answer(i will upload a picture of that),when i reported him the moderator didnt slay him because he said i KOS him by the voice channel and of course thats not true you can check that.

Thanks for your attention and i hope you do something about it because the community cant play with those kind of players and of course with bad moderators.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

I've seen this and I'll respond when I can.

Also tagging my admin @Lordyhgm.

3. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

Hello, thank you for reporting me today :)
    Let's get right into it, shall we?

Here's the report in question:
    [​IMG]

In the response, @nilz said he killed you because he heard you buy a knife, but he actually messaged in admin chat that he killed you because you KOSed him after he traitor baited you. That's a valid reason to kill, so I did not issue a slay to nilz.
    [​IMG]

Here's the deathscene and voice chat during the kill, as you can see in start of the deathscene, he's t-baiting, but after you KOSed him in voice, he shot and killed you.

Deathscene

Voice chat

So yeah, you got baited, you kosed @nilz and he killed you. It was a valid kill, so no slay was issued.
    I even answered your question in-game after you asked why, but I assume you missed that.

I hope we could both learn something out of this report :)

I'll tag my admin @Lordyhgm to conclude this report.

Have a nice day (y)

4. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

I don't feel this needs much explaining, so I'll keep it brief. From the evidence provided, you can see that, while fairly toxic, nilz's kill was valid; You KOSed him for T Baiting due to him hearing you equip a knife. Timo acted appropriately in not slaying nilz.

Invalid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.