Invalid Report against Timo654

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Wilba, Jan 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wilba

Wilba New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Timo654
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:56381432
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:67053057
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    mc_dolls
    Which Round:
    Not quite sure there multiple occasions
    Time of Occurence:
    10:30pm Europe 00:00 Greenwich Mean Time
    Reason For Report:
    First occassion: Shot at a random guy he has suspicion on after he obviously reacts in a kos he instantly shoots him for "kosing him"

Second occassion: a small gunfight occurs between 4 or 5 people resulting in many casualties, as i am nearby he kills me for "not iding a body" which the person had died about 2-5 seconds prior to the non id kill

Third occassion: Handling own reports to not get slain (this relates to the two instances above​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    xXCrUdDyKiLlAXx" STEAM_0:1:115255321
    Timo654" STEAM_0:0:56381432
    Dārta" STEAM_0:1:41192917
    xero" STEAM_0:0:63895084
    [TDW] Ryzer" STEAM_0:0:72381170​

2. ptownslayer21

ptownslayer21 i'm better than ryan VIP

3. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

I've seen this and I'll respond when I can.

4. Wilba

Wilba New Member

I actually got the timing wrong it wasn't 10:30 it was 8:30 sorry

5. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

Hey.

So, the 1st occasion was this:

As you can see, I shot him, didn't hit him so it wasn't RDM, he kosed me for that.

I acted on the KOS and killed him, thus ending the round as he was the last traitor. As he KOSed me, I had every right to kill him.

Now, the 2nd occasion was this:
    [​IMG]

As you can see, you passed an unidentified body, so I shot you. Passing unidentified bodies is a traitorous act, so I had every right to kill you.

For your third occasion, I was the only staff member online, so I was allowed to handle the report on myself.

The rules allow me to do so, as seen here (I drew a red line under the rules what allow me to do so):
    [​IMG]

So yeah, in conclusion, you passed unid body, I didn't slay myself for it as it was a valid kill. Your T buddy fell for my bait and KOSed me, so I could kill him.

Tagging my admin @Rhienor for the final verdict.

Have a nice day.

6. Rhienor

Rhienor Integrity VIP

Hey there @Wilba thanks for taking the time to report my moderator Timo654.

Unfortunately I will be denying this report as he was well within rights to kill the player in instance A, and in instance B.

For the first incident you're reporting him for, traitor baiting is not against the rules. If he had damaged the player with the rifle before he was kos'ed by him, it would have been RDM on his side. But because he fell for the "traitor bait" and kos'ed Timo, he was allowed to kill him.

For the second case, you can see in the deathscene that you are stood next to an unid'ed body for over five seconds. This is more than enough time for you to ID the body.

As for the third and final problem, staff online are required to handle all reports if they are the only staff member at the time. It doesn't matter if it's a report by them or a report against them, it should be treated the same as any other one.

If you have any questions, please send me a message on the forums or Steam.

Have a nice evening!

Report: Invalid
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.