Invalid Report against Timo654

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by koiツ, Sep 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. koiツ

koiツ New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Timo654
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Nether
    Which Round:
    unsure
    Time of Occurence:
    unsure but it was 11:30PM SEA time
    Reason For Report:
    He banned me for 1 day because I killed him once and I got a report of "Mass RDM". I swear if he himself denies this report like he denied my appeal to be unbanned, imma report him to the next Mod or maybe even a admin​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198310534437/ one of my friends that were playing with me​

2. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

Tagging @Timo654 for his response and his admin @Graze to conclude.

All the necessary evidence for your ban was already posted here. Please remain patient while waiting for a response.

3. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

Hey.

So, I don't really have anything to add, as all the necessary info can be found in your ban appeal.

As I have nothing new to add, I'll tag my admin @Graze for the verdict.

Have a nice day!

4. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

I have seen this and will respond here soon.

5. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Hello @koiツ. Thanks for taking the time to report my moderator.

I apologize for the delay in handling this report. I've been pretty busy these last few weeks, so it took me some time to get around to handling this for you. Nonetheless, I'd like to state that I looked into the punishments that were implemented onto you, and my moderator was right to ban you and slay you the way that he did. If you have an issue with my moderator handling their own appeals, that isn't something that you should be reporting over since it is common practice for moderators to handle their own appeals when they come up. You can take this as me affirming his choice in his appeal as one that he is alright to do.

If you have any questions for me, please feel free to add me on Steam or start a forum conversation with me and I'd be glad to talk. Thanks!

Report Invalid
    Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.