Invalid Report against TheNoobLarry

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by OngJK, Dec 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OngJK

OngJK New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    TheNoobLarry
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    N/A
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Which Map:
    ttt_forest_final
    Which Round:
    1st round
    Time of Occurence:
    11:29
    Reason For Report:
    This guy here killed me saying that i ran from an unid. However i did not see him nor the body that was lying over there. i ONLY saw him when i walked over the corner and saw that body lying there which was already being ided by another person.
    SO he basically killed on suspicion, SINCE he only killed me once i walked over towards that body which was being ided by others.
    IF HE did see me running away from it he would kill me immediately, however he did not even see me nor did i see him when i walked over to that ided body.
    RDM based on suspicion
    MOD GUILTY did nothing nor responded but left shortly afterwards.
    Offender is killing on suspicion and therefore will try anything to say that i "ran away"​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. ant.

ant. I'm not your da da VIP Silver

Hey @OngJK ,

Unless you have proof, such as a demo or video of this happening, there isn't much that we can do. In this case it would be considered a word vs word situation and no slay would be issued. Also i would like to point out that some players like to watch how people react to unided bodies before making the decision to kos them or not, which may of been what TheNoobLarry did. i will tag @Guilty to review this report.

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

As I had already informed @OngJK on West 2 (in the map Forest Final), there was a major gunfight that occurred around your area. The offender had stated he killed you due to an unid body. This is why I couldn't do anything regarding an unidentified body because if I did choose to slay him without knowing the whole story, then it would be a false slay. We never take one side over the other unless there is concrete evidence to prove the offender was incorrect and indeed RDMed you. This is why I chose not to slay Larry and handled it the way I did.

So I wonder why you said "MOD GUILTY did nothing nor responded..." when I told you the exact scenario on what had occurred in-game. Unless you have further evidence (video or demo) to prove that you were killed on suspicion, this report will be considered invalid.

4. OngJK

OngJK New Member

I didnt see any response nor had Guilty said anything towards me. I would let this rdm go by then...

5. ZeRo

I did say something to you over voice during the round when it happened. I suppose you didn't hear it at all. Well, now you know why this entire instance had occurred then. Do you have any evidence to prove that you were killed on suspicion as you claim?

6. ZeRo

After giving you time to respond and add more evidence to support your claims, you have failed to do so. This report has been found INVALID due to lack of evidence. Contact a staff member if you wish to have this unlocked once you acquire the proper evidence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.